A simple thing like a new pair of pajamas is not so simple for a child in need — especially during the holiday season. You can make a difference by donating the comfort of new pajamas to children in your community.
When it comes to children,
something so simple can mean so much.
Helping Kids in our Community One Pair at a Time.
How can I help?
Take the Pajama Pledge and collect new pajamas for Pajama Jams. Download the Download Pajama Pledge Sheet and start collecting today!! There are lots of easy ways to collect pajamas! Here are a few suggestions…
- Hosting a party? Ask everyone to bring a pair of pajamas
- Child’s Birthday Party? Ask your child to consider accepting pajamas in lieu of gifts.
- Host your own Pajama Party — for the Girls Scouts, volleyball team or dance class.
- Part of a book club or Bunco? Ask each member to bring a pair of new pajamas to your next gathering.
Plus. . . spread the word! You can help spread the word through your workplace, area businesses, neighborhood socials, school, church, and social media.
Although we distribute pajamas mainly during the holiday season, our organization works year ’round collecting pajamas in order to meet the high demand. Please bring one or more pairs of new pajamas to one of our many drop off locations (children’s size 5T to Adult size Large).
Community Service Hours
High schoolers: document your time to apply toward community service requirements. Students can keep track of the hours spent soliciting pledges and collecting new pajamas. Letters for service hours can be provided.
Don’t have time to collect or shop for pajamas? Donate funds, and we will pick out pajamas based on our most needed sizes.
Become a Sponsor
Simply agree to display our event flyer and collection container in your place of business. In return, we will include your logo in our promotion of the event on our website and and on our flyer. Learn more.
Where can I drop off pajamas?
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors, our 2020 drop-off locations include:
- 2861 Lynnhaven Drive, Suite 108, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
- 2101 W, Great Neck Road, Virginia Beach, VA
- 2336 Elson Green Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA
- 3181 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach, VA
- Hilltop Plaza, 539 Hilltop Plaza
- Landstown Commons, 3352 Princess Anne Rd., Suite 915
- Loehmann’s Plaza, 4000 Virginia Beach, Blvd., Suite 160
- 3912 Bonney Rd # 102, Va Beach, VA 23452
- 2200 Parks Ave, Va Beach
- 629 N. Lynnhaven Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 397 Little Neck Road, Building 3400 Suite 108, VA Beach, 23452
- 1940 Laskin Rd # 302, Va Beach, VA, 23454
- 1707 Colley Ave, Norfolk, VA , 23517
- 1800 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach
What sizes do you need the most?
We are in need of new pajamas, sizes 5T- Adult Large. We cannot accept used pajamas.
Can I donate money instead?
Absolutely! Please visit our “Go Fund Me” Page to send your donation in any amount. Thanks to your donations, we are able to provide the comfort of pajamas to children in Hampton Roads. Pajama Jams is a 501(c)(3) charity. We accept both cash and pajama donations year ‘round in preparation of our Annual Holiday Pajama Drive. Prior year’s contributions helped 11,000 children in Hampton Roads receive a warm, snuggly, new pair of pajamas to wear . If you would like to donate, plesevor send checks to:
Pajama Jams for Youth, Inc.
P.O. Box 4694
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Please make checks payable to: PAJAMA JAMS FOR YOUTH, INC.
Or donate via Paypal:
How can my business become a sponsor?
Becoming a “PJs for the Holidays” drop-off location sponsor is easy!
Simply agree to display our event poster and offer a collection container in your place of business. In exchange, we will include your logo in our promotion of the event on our website, our Facebook page, and “PJs for the Holidays” poster.